Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (3 Viewers)

Re: Thumped Christmas party

Zeelander said:
What? You don't even know the dude. Having issues with how someone comes across online is so last year.

Like I said, he hides it well. If he wants to be antagonistic (which I think he is) online thats he's choice, not mine. I can't be expected to read between the lines andguess he's a cool dude.

Thats all I got to go on Zita, I've never met any of youse in the real world(tm), so I got to judge people on their persona.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
nobody? are you from the country or are you a shut in?

Undercover nerd, in and out before yis notice I'm there. Like the man from the Milk Tray ad. Or the man from Del Monte.

Wavioli said:
hi tom, how are the shoes holding out?
pretty good!

other random conversations i had that night:

- herv's new job
- sarah's american trip
- the meaning of the word 'haints'
- people i fancy
- how to get a taxi
- i was also talking to jaakko and jaakko's ladyfriend about something but i have absolutely no idea what it was

tom. said:
pretty good!

other random conversations i had that night:

- herv's new job
- sarah's american trip
- the meaning of the word 'haints'
- people i fancy
- how to get a taxi
- i was also talking to jaakko and jaakko's ladyfriend about something but i have absolutely no idea what it was

yeah hervs new job sounds like the best 4 eva! 12 people to do what (he says) he could do himself. plays cards all day. gets sent home with pay if it rains. FFS! I suppose he's paid his dues tho.

I cant remember any of my conversations. cept about the shoes. that and I remember ramming my crotch into cormcolashes face. repeatedly. good time had by all.

Dont forget the improptu comedy show.........
Wavioli said:
yeah hervs new job sounds like the best 4 eva! 12 people to do what (he says) he could do himself. plays cards all day. gets sent home with pay if it rains. FFS! I suppose he's paid his dues tho.

I cant remember any of my conversations. cept about the shoes. that and I remember ramming my crotch into cormcolashes face. repeatedly. good time had by all.

heh. pretty sure I missed that. or else I zoned out. maybe thats why I dont remember anything.

getting punched in the face by Dee waltzing, thats about it.

here's some dates

any preferences?

Mon 14th
Sun 18th
Mon 19th
Tues 20th

of december, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back