Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (2 Viewers)

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

This is pretty much what i can remember!
blurry%20tom.jpg

blurry_20030715.jpg

BlurryLights.jpg

LeprechaunDancing3.gif

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

nofriendo said:

well of the two events of the night (arising from me arriving late)

missing oak beats being gayed on by a drunken primary school teacher.

jaakko said:
was good fun. working at 6 in the morning isn't. met some thumpers too, i think, don't just know all youse peoples nicknameys...

3 days of drinking, feeling bit tedious. Got a note that says "Chicken balls tied to a dogs head is all the presents you need. Santa knows breast." in my pocket

Taxi was 7.50 and i am at the brink of a personal bankruptcy

nice to meet you jaakko- you hold the honour of being the only thumper I met last night that i hadnt already...

yea, i remember that

i think i said "hi", not sure though. my communication skills had been kinda affected by all this drinking instead of sleeping diet...

jaakko said:
3 days of drinking, feeling bit tedious. Got a note that says "Chicken balls tied to a dogs head is all the presents you need. Santa knows breast." in my pocket

-Saw that; santa's grotto in marino on sat. I had to go for a walk at 5.30 cos i felt queer. Staggered round clontarf/dollymount area repleate with bottle of buckfast. Woke up in my car. Good night.

Wavioli said:
well of the two events of the night (arising from me arriving late)

missing oak beats being gayed on by a drunken primary school teacher.

Yeah she was odd! as well as really drunk surprised you didnt take her home!

VG eve Pete, more of the same please!

I have to go to work now, uuunnghggdfkdalbvcoqe83247995834

dudley said:
man of the night was teabag, with his spontaneous decision to hop in a taxi and head to the thumped night.......from cork.

250 euro!!
i assume he got the taxi home too

Did somebody actually really do this?

Decal was 'mazin

THRILLHO said:
Good night. Boo to the dude taking photos all through Rednecks like every intrusive wedding photographer I've ever seen. I'm sure your flickr page looks lovely now though.

Over%20the%20top.jpg

yes!!
It was really invasive, wasn't it?

THRILLHO said:
Good night. Boo to the dude taking photos all through Rednecks like every intrusive wedding photographer I've ever seen. I'm sure your flickr page looks lovely now though.

few of my mates thought i was messing about Teabag coming down too,
boy were their faces red when he walked in the door midway through the rednecks set.
what i wanna know was did he get a taxi home too?

Here, Mackey. My taxi was €8 of which nlgbbblbth kindly paid a fiver.
The southside wins again! Except that I am filled with mucus.
The Bearded Lady sent me a message for everyone last night.
"Tell 'em all I wish they were in wheelchairs!"

old said:
awww. bless.

old said:
Here, Mackey. My taxi was €8 of which nlgbbblbth kindly paid a fiver.
The southside wins again! Except that I am filled with mucus.

and i was bloody sober by the time I got in the taxi. might as well have fucking drove!
Anyway who cares about that shit. It was great to talk to so many people again. Pity about those I didn't get a chance to converse with but just saw fleetingly... Kristie, Jamie, Cormac etc.. probably loads of others too but I just don't know what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back