Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (2 Viewers)

egg_ said:
Pete, can you make it a longer night next year? My annual chance to get to talk to people in real life, it's hard to fit everyone in
sure thing. probably could have started earlier....

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

aoifed said:
Me so solly. For real. I didn't speak to most people but. I get the shysies in those situations. See you christmas eve....

no it was actually quite funny, i dunno if you were sloshed but i was standing next to you for some of Decal/Dave Lacey and you turned around,faced me, i said generic greeting and you walked past me grabbing my shoulder on the way past as if to convey "i hear your greeting but right no ive a mouthful of vomit"

then again, you probably just plain didnt see/hear me.
Consider your birthday/christmas pint drank and pissed back out!

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

clonan attack said:
no it was actually quite funny, i dunno if you were sloshed but i was standing next to you for some of Decal/Dave Lacey and you turned around,faced me, i said generic greeting and you walked past me grabbing my shoulder on the way past as if to convey "i hear your greeting but right no ive a mouthful of vomit"

No, I'd say the grabbing of the shoulder was trying to steady myself on my shoes as I'd had them off during the gig and was trying to readapt. Also it was dark and I've lost my glasses. Not to worry, I love a pint of piss, me.

clonan attack said:

I guess you were in Australia for so long that some people will just have forgotten who you are.

pete, that raffle was SO fixed. great night, only caught trm, real nice. richie nearly clocking niall and matty at the end... one inch out at the very most. it was simply amazing. thanks pete, good night and great cause.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Sounds about right.
The "Oak relaxing aprés gig" ones all came out ok though.

good night pete, thanks!
i was real proper drunk for once and had great chats with some interesting characters. i met some dudes i hadn't met before who looked a lot less whiney than i had imagined them :p

pete said:
Name, Ticket Number, Prize

1. Ian Lawton (128) - Masterlabs Voucher
2. Ruadhan O'Meara (24) - Day at Redtape Audio
3. Michael Collins (74) - Electronic Sheep Ski Hat & Scarf
4. Donagh & Sarah (59) - Subscription to Hot Press & HotPress.com
5. Philip Hogan (23) - Subscription to Hot Press & HotPress.com
6. Aron Walsh (30) - Subscription to Hot Press & HotPress.com
7. Cormac Parle (42) - Subscription to Hot Press & HotPress.com
8. Fiachra McCarthy (87) - Subscription to Hot Press & HotPress.com
9. Garret Baker (92) - NME Tour & Coldcut tickets
10. Niall Jackson (19) - Tickets for Roisin Dubh gigs
11. Gary Sloan (98) - Front End Synthetics back catalogue
12. Dudley Colley (68) - Tickets to all U:Mack gigs of 2006
To that list you can add:

13. Aoife White (9) - CDs & tshirt
14. Matt Byrne (48) - CDs & tshirt
15. Neil Williams (81) - CDs & tshirt
16. Tommy Moore (89) - CDs & tshirt

This thread started on the 15th of July!
I think people must'a been more enthusiastic back in the old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back