thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (1 Viewer)

gold1.jpg

take another look at the splatters on that mirror......swallowing....?:)

If you were swallowing the stuff that you produce yourself would you gain weight. You're putting out the same volume as you take in.

I'm kinda surprised that aside from Ernesto and George McFly I recognise very few people in this thread from being out and about.

If you were swallowing the stuff that you produce yourself would you gain weight. You're putting out the same volume as you take in.

I'm kinda surprised that aside from Ernesto and George McFly I recognise very few people in this thread from being out and about.

would it be like drinking your own urine where it gets more concentrated.

I think I'm going to patent that as my new infertilily cure. you slallow you owm semen for a few week and than you have super concentrated extra strength semen that will beak the walls of the toughest eggs.

say hello next time so. i dunno what you look likes. or else i do and i dont realize it.

here's one of me sat night / sun mornin. dont remember it really.
im either sniffing my finger, flipping someone off or sshhhhhhhing someone. or a combination of all three.
119888380a5267926683l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back