thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (3 Viewers)

Here, stop debasing the beauty of the human form with your vulgarity and meme* worship!

This is an arty website. ARTY!

*my favourite word.

Ok, here's a proper self portrait...myself and Mr Sweet Oblivion were in Portlaoise yesterday, when it started lashing on us and we got absolutely soaked.

DSC00034.jpg

lol you said i was hot ?? lol lol
no it was for you and your mr man aaaawwwwww. lol

i have a boyfriend now. but he aint very photogenic. in fact he never even comes out in photos....he is very shy he will only talk to me.he doesnt even let other people see him.aaaawwww he is a dote though and a music genius and a nerd aawwwww

lol you said i was hot ?? lol lol
no it was for you and your mr man aaaawwwwww. lol

i have a boyfriend now. but he aint very photogenic. in fact he never even comes out in photos....he is very shy he will only talk to me.he doesnt even let other people see him.aaaawwww he is a dote though and a music genius and a nerd aawwwww
yeah I did, check back through the thread, hee hee!
Aw thanks :)
this new boyfriend sounds interesting ;)

yeah I did, check back through the thread, hee hee!
Aw thanks :)
this new boyfriend sounds interesting ;)
i hate when some people get offended when you refer to their recent other half as 'their NEW boyfriend'.

'well, im not saying you have a new one every minute but she is your new girlfriend'
etc. ah idunno.

i hate when some people get offended when you refer to their recent other half as 'their NEW boyfriend'.

'well, im not saying you have a new one every minute but she is your new girlfriend'
etc. ah idunno.

I don't think this one is gonna get offended. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back