thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (1 Viewer)

Here's one i took of ernesto a few days ago:
billiejoemug1.jpg

Dude...

No, the corner of a full size canvas bag.

Side note: Was it necessary to quote the photo, you two? ;) Seeing three images of my head in a row is a bit disconcerting.

have you not seen this thread? no one has attempted to photoshop/run a tractor over your face etc. count yourself lucky.....so far.

With your feet brazenly up on the seats, on public transport. People like you make me sick.

In Hong Kong it's probably bad manners NOT to put your seats on the feet

everythings all fucked over there and stuff

by the by, when I saw your name on this thread for a minute I thought you'd finally cracked and put up a self portrait Stan...

With your feet brazenly up on the seats, on public transport. People like you make me sick.

just mind where you vom, stan. nothing worse than someone who chucks up spontaneously.

In Hong Kong it's probably bad manners NOT to put your seats on the feet

everythings all fucked over there and stuff

it's like you've been living here all your life...

no but in HK's defence, we have probably the cleanest undergrounds in the world. it's gweilo's like me who come in and fuck it up for everyone, isnt that right stan?

no but in HK's defence, we have probably the cleanest undergrounds in the world. it's gweilo's like me who come in and fuck it up for everyone, isnt that right stan?
It's true, I love to fuck things up in lovely, clean Dublin whenever I can.

Oh wait...

it's like you've been living here all your life...

it's from my time as writer for the short lived but popular, Really Rough Guide travel books series... some examples...

Hong Kong - everythings all fucked over there and stuff

India - all kinds of crazy shit going on there, don't fuck with the cows

Thailand - all the ladies are dudes and shit, totally fucked up

etc, etc, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back