thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (1 Viewer)

10 years a go I did a project that consisted of taking a Polaroid of myself everyday for a year and writing what I was thinking at that moment on the white bit. I framed them all individually and hung them on my wall as a photo calendar/journal. I recently started it back up again since it’s much easier and cheaper to do digitally. I figure I can watch myself slowly age.

i'd love to do a continous project like that..i remember years ago reading about a girl who did one called catch 22 where she took a picture of everything she ate for a year starting on her birthday..and in the iadt graduate exhibition this year one girl took a photo of everything she owned..

i'd love to do a continous project like that..i remember years ago reading about a girl who did one called catch 22 where she took a picture of everything she ate for a year starting on her birthday..and in the iadt graduate exhibition this year one girl took a photo of everything she owned..

I love projects like that but I am also strange in that I love routines. I do things in specific order all the time. If it get changed for some reason, I get annoyed and it throws me off.

Mate of mine took a polaroid that summed up the day every day for a year for her degree project thing this year. Was pretty cool, but then she's a pretty cool girl.

663922657a2433966266b961202004l.jpg

You're sister's pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back