Thumped Real World Etiquette (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Is it lame to point out to two people that you've just introduced that they both post on thumped?

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Once I know someone's real name, I use it. Nothing worse than someone over hearing a conversation like "well it was me, Squiggle, Dutchy and La La..." It sounds like some strange kids program.

Anarcho Munk

Threads
That bastid Albert from Plugd introduces me to EVERYONE as Anarcho Munk.!ninjaaaa

Even my package with all my records behind the counter has anarcho munk written on it*, i'm pretty sure he doesn't know my real name!
My mate saw it one day and was wondering what the fuck.

It can be fun sometimes to be called it in person but the novelty kinda wears off. Especially if it's a stupid username like mine.

*better go pick those up!

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Once I know someone's real name, I use it. Nothing worse than someone over hearing a conversation like "well it was me, Squiggle, Dutchy and La La..." It sounds like some strange kids program.
You left out a few :) I'm with you. I use real names too, then again, there are a few people who call me Squiggs or Squiggle in real life.

boiing-ng-ng-ng
Down boy

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Contributor
Threads
I'd rather call people by their user name in real life to be honest. It's what I know you as and it's your own stupid fault for not choosing one that is your normal name.

luckily enough I never meet anyone off thumped in real life so fisticuffs have so far been avoided

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Pang!
    Taranau Mai - Muzi Remix
    Gruff Rhys feat. Muzi
    Pang!

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads