Thumped Oscars (1 Viewer)

Ashley Simpson said:
Yeah, I'll probably try acting as my next carrer, yknow? Right now though, I'm totally focussed on my singing, but it would be a REAL honor to one day recieve an oscar for representing my country yknow?? x x x

y'know, i'd give you one

Corey said:
ME. I HAVE THE BEAUTYFUL HAIR.

Word on the street is that you may have jepordised your chances by getting it cut. c0De_n1NjA is the new bookies favourite and looks set to sweep the boards.*

* clean up the stage after the ceremony.

id like to see who wins the award for professing to like or name dropping the most bullshitty band/musician.

Wheels said:
Word on the street is that you may have jepordised your chances by getting it cut. c0De_n1NjA is the new bookies favourite and looks set to sweep the boards.*

* clean up the stage after the ceremony.

body+shine(manageability) > fullness/strenght x nutrient-rich moisture = looking good

so when are these awards takeing place? is it going to be at another thumped party? what are the prizes? and various other questions

Prospective nominees could scan their falluses (falli?) on the scanner, and send them into whoever wants to judge that particular category. Sure some folks might lose their jobs, but it'd be worth it for a thumpy.

seanc said:
Prospective nominees could scan their falluses (falli?) on the scanner, and send them into whoever wants to judge that particular category. Sure some folks might lose their jobs, but it'd be worth it for a thumpy.

excellent proposal, i'm impressed. i see you've really thought about this one:D

kelpy1.jpg

This is me, erect, in the bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back