thumped dead pool (2 Viewers)

on a manics chatroom (i know) i used to go on when i was younger, one of the members hung himself because he didnt want to live with diabetes.

fun times.

(im still alive by the way)

anyone see that news story 2 weeks ago about the dad in the UK who killed himself live on webcam* in a chatroom? really disturbing - all the people were egging him on aswell, so he climbed up on a chair, tied this rope thing to a ceiloing fixture and hung himself right there and then.
talk about dark side of the internet....

*id say think before you ask in future, mr pharmacist :p

anyone see that news story 2 weeks ago about the dad in the UK who killed himself live on webcam* in a chatroom? really disturbing - all the people were egging him on aswell, so he climbed up on a chair, tied this rope thing to a ceiloing fixture and hung himself right there and then.

that's gotta be fake... doens't it?

i thought the other users called the police and he lived?

I'd say his rep went through the roof.

on a manics chatroom (i know) i used to go on when i was younger, one of the members hung himself because he didnt want to live with diabetes.

I just remembered reading this.. talk about the worst reason for suicide. It's probably par for the course in the realm of manic's fans, though.

"I don't want to live with a damn cowlick in my hair.. au revoir cruel world"
*puts rope around neck, kicks away chair*

I just remembered reading this.. talk about the worst reason for suicide. It's probably par for the course in the realm of manic's fans, though.

"I don't want to live with a damn cowlick in my hair.. au revoir cruel world"
*puts rope around neck, kicks away chair*

Are you sure you want to equate diabetes with a cowlick?

I was down with the parents for the weekend and caught up with back issues of the local paper, The New Ross Standard.

a recent issue had a headline on the front along the lines of 'Three tragic deaths' - with photographs of three people who had died in the previous week in unconnected circumstances.

At no stage in any of the newspaper reports was the cause of death given - aside from 'died tragically at home'.

My father was able to confirm that all three people had taken their own lives by a variety of means. No doubt about it.

In another edition of the newspaper, probably a couple of weeks beforehand, there was a notice about a health board public meeting on the youth suicide problem.

What suicide problem? If we're to go by the media's highly selective, irresponsible, misleading and inaccurate reporting, there is no suicide in Ireland.

I once punched Mazzyane in the face, giving her an impressive shiner

It was her or me

Haha, good times. Made you feel pretty guilty for that one :D :D
Haven't seen much of johnnystress since those days...
Come to think of it, any of the times I have seen him it could have been his twin in disguise.
I think johnny might be dead, leaving behind only an automated hilarious thumped personality to post photos of himself and Rory Gallagher and bizzare monkey story sketches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back