thumped dead pool (1 Viewer)

Lads, quit discussing the stage directions for your lovemaking.

Andy - what was the pont of this thread. It seems like you've stirred up a hornets nest but got a pandora's box and the resulting can of worms has stopped you lining all your ducks in a row and now you can't bring mohammad to the mountain, so you try to make a molehill out of him.

Hold on, I can hear nnngggbbblllttthhh blood-drenched footsteps coming . . .

[exit, pursued by a bear]

I've been down to nigglebths cellar and I can confirm that there were bits of casette/tapes everywhere

it was....horrible

I carbon dated them and they were from around the time of Dire Straits' Brothers In Arms

think about it

Lads, quit discussing the stage directions for your lovemaking.

Andy - what was the pont of this thread. It seems like you've stirred up a hornets nest but got a pandora's box and the resulting can of worms has stopped you lining all your ducks in a row and now you can't bring mohammad to the mountain, so you try to make a molehill out of him.

Hold on, I can hear nnngggbbblllttthhh blood-drenched footsteps coming . . .

[exit, pursued by a bear]

they're not ducks, they're loons

ducks.jpg

Loons.jpg

[utters final words]

" . . . too many broken . . . hearts . . . in this world . . . too many dreams . . . have been . . . broken . . .in . . .two . . ."

[fade out to sound of wedding present japanese import]

I know I am.

anyway.. so... is that Mitchum guy dead yet?
hey, go easy there. me and mitch had a moment. he's alright.

plus, are you sure you're not gay? you use a lot of hair product for a 'straightie'

if we're drawing the conclusion that people are dead simply because they stopped posting, thyen effectively 90% of thumped members are pushing up daisies (or having their ashes snorted by their next of kin)

well it's closer to 80%... but who's counting.

was just thinking about how i don't know of anyone from thumped that has ever died, so we're probably due one soon - odds and chance and all that

would anyone be interested in participating in a thumped dead pool?
Fuck this is wierd, was just thinking the otehr day of doing a thread like this......forum I sed b4 this which was based around the game Half Life has had 2 members die, 1 a young girl in a car crash and the other a bloke who used the name Kyrton and was in his mid 30's died of a heart attack.

Fuck this is wierd, was just thinking the otehr day of doing a thread like this......forum I sed b4 this which was based around the game Half Life has had 2 members die, 1 a young girl in a car crash and the other a bloke who used the name Kyrton and was in his mid 30's died of a heart attack.
when are you going to start making sense janer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back