Thumped Cup 2002/03 (1 Viewer)

I'm Brendan, your future Thumped Cup champion...top of the table since it began. Although my dominance is lagging as the season goes on.

Well impressed with whoever Dots is...21 transfers and still in the running...a master tactician at work there.

Originally posted by Pantone247
Snaky is on the war path Beanstalky, you better watch out

I'm amazed... I mean he's really not that smart

hey professor Einstein, I've actually worked out a system and studied form

Mr stalk just knows his sawker better than me, but I'll catch his beanie ass

anybody want to reveal tactics/bargain buys/essential players?
Low scoring week this week.
I`m Patrick Winters (as you may have guessed) by the way and the X`s would be up near the top if I hadn`t joined so late.

Bastards...I liked it better when ye didn't know how to play, and I could swan around like the King of the league...I feel like a wasted old man now, with all you youngsters clipping at my heels. Time for some crafty transfers methinks.

Originally posted by Winty
anybody want to reveal tactics/bargain buys/essential players?
Low scoring week this week.
I`m Patrick Winters (as you may have guessed) by the way and the X`s would be up near the top if I hadn`t joined so late.

You have a class Team Winty...almost too good...I notice you've spent a bit of cash on your bench which is going to waste...if I was you I'd sell Vaesen and McPhail for the cheapest players you can find (even if they never play) and then upgrade your midfield with the change.

If you keep an eye on your team every Friday for injuries you should only really need one sub who will actually play.

Originally posted by Beanstalk
You have a class Team Winty...almost too good...I notice you've spent a bit of cash on your bench which is going to waste...if I was you I'd sell Vaesen and McPhail

Why thank you.
Definitely right about the subs. Its not long since I had Brad Friedel an dRobbie Keane on the bench! Jaysus. I`m getting that in order now. Vaesen and McPhail are on their way alright.

Unfortunately I can`t view your team - because you`re in the top 3 and therefore censored as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by Winty
Unfortunately I can`t view your team - because you`re in the top 3 and therefore censored as far as I can tell.

If you go into the Thumped league table and click on my points for the week, you can see my team.

I wouldn't bother looking at it if I were you...I've had a shit run of late.

this weekend is make or break time...i think i'll stop making transfers every week though...34 later and I'm still behind the pace.

If Liverpool and United win this weekend, and Everton can beat Blackburn things will be looking up...

Originally posted by old
Odd. I had 594 there and was 6th, now I'm 5th with 590.
What gives?

You made 2 transfers within the same gameweek.

You're only allowed 1 free transfer per gameweek. Then any extra transfers will cost you 4 points each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back