Thumped Cover Challenge #7 - Rickenbackers (1 Viewer)

:( ^^ Ignore the previous post - mp3 is wrong^^ :(

This one is it:

Yes this is the most stupid electodubnonsence you've ever heard, but it's Making Plans for Nigel by XTC, the last XTC song I thought I'd ever do - well, directly after Dear God anyway. It's not finished, but if I don't post it today I never will.

I was quite drunk when I made this, and it shows.
Listen loud with lots of bass, while drunk, and underwater if possible.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f4b9255a40d4435eab1eab3e9fa335ca59efac984794d33c
twin peaks! more reverb on that handclap.

Essence-ial..a well done 10/10 for frickin intrestin bro..he has a future in british steal.....is the gtr you or a sampull?
You've deffinitely bookended the cover market for Nigel, w this at the other end..couldn't even listen to 3 secs of any of the youtube covers of Nige..its not actually a great song..just relentless (i have it up there w Nowhere Man by the Beatles...they sang Hey Jude etc??)..you've brought the roboto-parents to the fore your one..not the whiney mates of Nigel, who are a bunch of Cecils...long pants to Pissy

The guitar is a clav.
Nigel is a good song, but far from my favourite XTC, and far from their best, so this happened by accident - likely out of laziness. Is it wrong that I quite like that Nouvelle Vague cover (although I've never heard it before).

twin peaks! more reverb on that handclap.

More cowbell.
Twin peaks bahwha???

thanks for the kind words. yeah the crumb myspace is: www.myspace.com/crumbmusic and the original version of fecky is on it.

also derrick had just completed a solo project called aeromodeller which is worth checkin out - www.myspace.com/aeromodeller

Shit dude..really clever, talented, sure stuff there-in..but i guess you know that..MacArthur Park bits the bee's. The Aeromodeller tracks are bouncing..Magnetic North is a gem. Thanks

balls...got sideswiped the last two weeks w werk and foreign friends lodging w us and dat..i'll post a quicky soony..but yeah its full circle and back Monsieur Cover Challenge himself, Pissy Pants.

Pick songs that have been used in ads...or a song that saved your life...or a song/artist w scottish association(?)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back