Thumped Confession/Absolution Thread (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Inspired by the '21 Demands' thread that turned into a Books What I Never Brought Back To The Library thread, here's a thread for confessing sins.

Assignation of penance is open to all. If you have received absolution for your sins, you may show the wronged party this thread -- no harm done.

I confess that, today alone, I had no fewer than twenty wishes of ill-will on rude and ignorant fuckers who can't share the footpath with other people.

I also confess that I came home an hour ago to finish writing up a shitload of shit and have written a total of ten words since I sat down.

Cripes.

i once had a pedal at a STEPS video and was looking at H when i crashed the milkfloat.

I think you'll be okay, that's deffo a Venial Sin, rather then a Mortal one

A venial sin meets at least one of the following criteria:
• it does not concern a "grave matter",
• it is not committed with full knowledge, or
•*it is not committed with both deliberate and complete consent.

Inspired by the '21 Demands' thread that turned into a Books What I Never Brought Back To The Library thread, here's a thread for confessing sins.

Assignation of penance is open to all. If you have received absolution for your sins, you may show the wronged party this thread -- no harm done.

I confess that, today alone, I had no fewer than twenty wishes of ill-will on rude and ignorant fuckers who can't share the footpath with other people.

I also confess that I came home an hour ago to finish writing up a shitload of shit and have written a total of ten words since I sat down.

Cripes.
my ma turned you up very loudly this morning while i was trying to sleep and i shouted at her. i have failed to honour my father and my mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back