• Start date
  • Replies 170
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5

Are you going to the Christmas Party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never.A.Fucking.Gain.

thanks to everyone that turned up / performed. You rule.

But me? I'm a fucking idiot. Sorry Donal / Carol etc. That was just stoopid. You'd think by now i'd be able to count amps.

Anyways a few hundred quids raised for charity can't be bad, can it?

I hope you all enjoyed the biscuits. Sorry to whoever I stole them from.

Had never seen Knifed before. A class act - best bit was a guy in the corner picking hairs out of his mouth after licking frontman's exposed (and generously proportioned) torso...glad I wasn't sitting at the front. And now I know why I got that sideways glance for buying the Butthole Surfers dvd in the Not-So-Secret Record Store...

Also, as luck would have it, I picked up Bullets's cd from the pile in the basket! Merry fuckin' xmas!

And what happened to the Goblin that you were supposed to play Teste di Rossa?

who got my CD then?

Napalm Death, Carcass, Nuclear Assault, Gorilla Biscuits, Thin Lizzy, Suffocation, Morphosis. And Dean Martin

pete said:
who got my CD then?

Napalm Death, Carcass, Nuclear Assault, Gorilla Biscuits, Thin Lizzy, Suffocation, Morphosis. And Dean Martin

for anyone who wasn't frightened off last night. knifed are playing again tonight,this time in the Temple pub on dorset street. other bands include skint,pete the Killer,Backhanders and I think kid blunt.

portrid said:
And what happened to the Goblin that you were supposed to play Teste di Rossa?

i'm an awful liar! i had it with me though. glad you got the cd! did you listen to that 15 minute whitehouse track? haha it's horrible. i've never listened to it all the way through. i lost the cd i got. oops.

andrew

Thanks to everyone who came along. And sorry for being the worst hostess ever! I can't play drums or compére. Sort of the anti-Phil Murray I guess.

The Dudleys were great too.

Bleedin' ragin' I missed this. Was in total recovery mode from Christmas do the night before and fell asleep on couch. You don't have to tell me how sad and old I am...hmmm.

Charmed is deadly to watch when hungover...

Whats all this about a Butthole Surfers DVD??? more info peas

I never got a CDR boo... who got mine?

Russian Roulette mini darts in retrospect was a bad idea...

Text i recieved in the wee hours of the morning from the bearded lady: " HERE, MACKEY HAS A.I.D.S."

Brown lovin' dat mayin

My enduring memory of this gig will be:

PC190089_JPG.jpg

Testarossa-there was a couple of CD's on the table you were sitting at after you had left, i have one of 'em(the CD Ian made) and Darren has the other one. If ya want it(i assume it's yours or one of your friends') i can leave it somewhere for ya.
I didn't get a CD either (obvioulsy except the one i stole/found)

I got some CD and all the song titles were called "This sounds like..." with different descriptions for each song. Deadly CD whoever did it, any chance of a playlist? :)

The night was deadly, thanks pete and the rest.

Dont blame you for not wanting it... Its all gay indie rock... not a zombie move soundtrack in sight...

only 3 vids will play off the CD. but that could be because the sticker was half on the wrong side of the disc and i had to wash it with hot water to get the sticky glue off of it.

Anthony said:
only 3 vids will play off the CD. but that could be because the sticker was half on the wrong side of the disc and i had to wash it with hot water to get the sticky glue off of it.
oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back