Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08

JEEEZZZ,they're droppin' like flies already.But this is gonna be like the way it is with gangsters.....One dies and theres 10 to take their place.Only an x amount of bodies can fit in anyhoo.So soz Daydream.I would'nt mind but she's one of the 'I have the horn for' dancers.:eek:

in fairness like, i was so 'gutted' about it that i havent been reading this thread! :p i only heard about it tonight at the deaf closing party (will have a moan about that tomorrow)

wouldnt have minded going in fairness, but wouldve found it a bit odd too. if the dancers get costumes i may reconsider...an overnight murder mystery with 35 other chicks could well end up in a real life murderous situation. sweet o's dj sets are the job though, ye lucky bastards. shes well into her rave an' all. mint choons all over the gaff id say :p .|..|

I have high hopes for Sweetoblivions mad dj skillz.

so, i've spent the last to weeks practicing my moves for this. so far i've got the belly swim, the body glide, the reverse airbaby and the hollowback down. unfortunately i can't go anymore cos i won't be in the country. typical. can i come via webcam video link?

There will defo be no mongo's from other boards playing if its up yo me.We've enough of our own homegrown mongos to do the job(MOOSE is on the list too now).ROCK ON THUMPED!

I'm gonna rub myself all over IisJohn at the Christmas party.

pfft, good luck, i've started taking precautions since Sunday

jake_gyllenhaal_bubble_boy_002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back