Thumped album club (2 Viewers)

I'm going to approach these with a more open mind and positivity from now on. My first listen tends to be critical like "what flaws can I find to write about". But that's a shitty was to review an album, I'll leave that to the press.
Every one was suggested so they struck a chord with someone.

I didn't sign up. Too many records I want to listen to to be worrying about listening to stuff I don't care for or know is shit. And I usually keep it pretty blunt if I don't like something(and as a result,pretty boring reading). The choices so far would suggest I made the right decision.

pretty sure the one going up later will change your mind...

I'm going to approach these with a more open mind and positivity from now on. My first listen tends to be critical like "what flaws can I find to write about". But that's a shitty was to review an album, I'll leave that to the press.

YEAH, GARY

week 4: experimental but doesn't work and only keeps the die hards on board but gets some new fans (milk lads)

3062d175d8c46053cf7f07e51cc730db_395.jpg

Yeah, that thing of "I don't like it, so it's shit" it's like something a 15 year old would say. I expect a bit more insight for thumpers

I own a real-life physical copy* of all the albums reviewed so far! Good excuse to listen to 36 Chambers today, great for rhythmic spring cleaning (reading between the lines in the lyrics I'm pretty sure that's what the 'Clan intended it for).

*all on CD (n)**

**apart from Reign In Blood, which is a copied cassette - can't remember what's taped on the other side

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back