Threads relating to MCD Productions Events (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the list not just give people a quick reference of all the bands MCD are putting on in the next few months? I seen a few bands on there that i didn't even know were playing, so that's advertising in it's own right.

who ever said anything about logic?

do as i say, not as i do etc.

Maybe Pete should list the price, date and venues for these gigs. That way we can be sure it's the same gig we're not allowed to talk about.

Does the list not just give people a quick reference of all the bands MCD are putting on in the next few months? I seen a few bands on there that i didn't even know were playing, so that's advertising in it's own right.
JEHOVAH.

I was a bit peeved that I missed buying tickets for the shins because of the ban - but now I think "fuck it!"

If you are not prepared to go through the pain of missiing bands you really like then nothing will change. There's no point in whining about MCD and supporting them anyway.

In future no MCD gigs for me and I'm going to make a point of emailing each band I would have gone to see to explain why they didn't get my custom.

MCD to compensate 2,500 Barbara Streisand fans

27/09/2007
14:23:25

The concert promoter MCD has agreed to compensate around 2,500 people who attended the controversial Barbara Streisand gig in Co Kildare.

The hugely expensive event was marred by major traffic problems, poor stewarding and problems with the allocation of seats.

MCD says it will now be compensating around 2,500 people at the behest of a special committee set up to investigate the huge number of complaints received.

Some will be fully refunded, while others will get partial compensation or a €100 MCD voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back