Thread for upcoming cancelled gigs (1 Viewer)

Vinny from the Soundhouse has been tweeting recently, he doesn't think there will be any gigs of any description until there's a vaccine. As a promoter he just can't see any way to safely manage an event.

Never heard of him.

Last edited:
Trinity after confirming the trinity summer series cancelled on Thursday, confirmed Friday that it wasn't cancelled

I think it goes without saying it'll be cancelled.

I've got all the money back from my cancelled gigs. I might buy a new record player

Chances of Jawbox happening? 8th of June, can't see it myself. I suppose I could just get a ticket and hope it's rescheduled again?

Chances of Jawbox happening? 8th of June, can't see it myself. I suppose I could just get a ticket and hope it's rescheduled again?

More than likely won't happen on that date but sure no harm picking up a ticket.

Picked up tickets for Beck in Trinity last week. It was for a birthday present for my wife. I figured it'll either get pushed out or will be cancelled and I can get the money back

Simon Wells and Tom Holliston in anseo tonight.

Also heard Michael Schenker is cancelled too.

Wanted to go to both but had chosen Simon wells. Hopefully they are both rescheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back