Thomas (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 6
Very few women sleep during the day though as there's washing, cleaning cooking etc. to be done. I'm a bit hyper so I was cutting the grass and washing the sofa while HMB slept during the day. I find it's got harder as time's gone by. I think you're on a bit of a high for a while, but it gets to you after that. I hit a wall around November and have been constantly wrecked since then.

you know the way parents of newborns are always going on about lack of sleep? but dont newborns sleep all the time? can you sleep when they do?

If you want to live in a pigsty, never wash and never eat, then sure, that will work.

Thomas feeds every three hours - a bit of breast feeding, a bit of express breast milk and a bit of formula (he'll grow up to like tapas). You spend an hour feeding and changing him, then have about two and a half hours to sterilise things, wash clothes, do dishes and eat a cold dinner. With a bit of teamwork you can cram in a bit of sleep and we're getting a bit better at making it work.

La La - here you go:

thomas 19 to 22 jan09 018.jpg

oh ro-he is just too cute..the little teeny size of him in the basket...how do you ever get anything done?Do you not just wanna look at him all day?

Thanks. We're mad about him. To be honest you just feel motivated to do all the work involved like you're a drone bee obeying a queen (or in this case king) bee, so it's not as bad as it sounds.

Jaysus - sounds great but I dunno - 2015 maybe? It takes all my concentration at the moment - I'm not quite at your level Mike where you can change a nappy without missing a chord change on guitar at the same time.

I wish I could say it gets easier Ro, it certainly becomes more challenging. Its heartbreaking going back to work, but jaysus, nothing beats the floods of emotion coming home in the evening. What a greeting. A little person with a little practice smile thats not quite there yet. mazin.

still buh... Count me in for the beers!

We'll set up a date for Sinead and Mide and Jennifer to exchange breast feeding stories and then we'll do the whole 'we'll get out from under your feet, sure we're only in the way' routine and then head of to the Ballroom or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back