this year has been a shit year (1 Viewer)

The consensus seems to be that some people had a good year and some people had a bad year and some people had an in-between year.

Lots of nice things happened to me in 2007, but a couple of heavy crises close to home have made it the most difficult year of my life so far.

fuck the year. the year was fine. november was abysmal though. i'm never doing another november again. fuck that shit. november is for losers.

In our local park they have commemorative 1988 bins!I always smile when I see them. Reminds me of a sotry my mate told me of how he was chatting to this girl last year and she told him she was born in 1988!He couldn't believe that she was born the year of the Bin!and the 50p's!

Jan to August = best year ever

August to now= Awful/brilliant in equal measures

Id give the year a 7/10

so I guess you could say "2007, I preferred it's early stuff"

*gufauw*

but seriously folks...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really bad year. So bad I'm terrified of the next one. Luckily though, I got really drunk last Friday and agreed to go to RoadBurn Fest (tickets payed for n'all, absolutely nothing I can do about it now) so if I can build myself up towards that then hopefully it'll all work out from there.

(here's hoping anyway)

Really bad year. So bad I'm terrified of the next one. Luckily though, I got really drunk last Friday and agreed to go to RoadBurn Fest (tickets payed for n'all, absolutely nothing I can do about it now) so if I can build myself up towards that then hopefully it'll all work out from there.

(here's hoping anyway)

i suupose i'll have to kick 2007 in the fuck at ATP next weekend so.

Started off the best year ever and slowy turned to shit!! Saying that there were a few moments of joy scattered throughout the year, mostly music related.

I have a good feeling zero eight will be my comeback year :cool:

I have only fulfilled one of my three new years resolutions.
But thats my fault not the year's.
Roll on the next one.

Best part of the year? April was a phenomenal month for pure unabated sunshine, my birthday and a fun trip to Holland. Well done April.

The first half of the year was pretty shite when when we were selling our gaff and were bricking it for six months in case it all went horribly wrong, which it nearly did.

Then came July and Huzzah! - the last few months have been deadly! It was almost worth the shit first half.

And in HMD's case, he's completely forgotten about the whole thing :D

I've had a great year and i'd say next year will be even better

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back