this year has been a shit year (2 Viewers)

I had quite a good year all round. Did a tonne of stuff (like putting on the Irish tour for Yellow Swans) that I had on my list of things to do! 2008 is going to be a deadly year for me too. 1/2 a year living in POLAND!

At this time I'd like to quote Oddball from Kelly's Heroes yet again:

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

actually, what makes a good year?

let me see your standards....

Me:

getting a degree
playing music regularly again
starting a new band with one of my best friends
no close friends dying
getting to spend loads of time with my parents/family and getting on with them for the most part

That's good stuff that's happened/not happened to me this year rather than what makes a good year though.

1998: in 2nd year of college living la vida loca, no responsibilities worth mentioning, secretly having a crush on Mr, Cpr so lots of clandestine looks in the library etc, lots of drinking n having a good time. Part time job in a hospital kitchen. Sweet as....

Bring back 1998!!

fuck that. Bring back 1988. The year of Jackie Charlton, millenium 50ps and milk bottles.

years don't come any better than 1988.

1999 was a good one fo me. 2007 wasn't too bad really. Jesus folks cheer up, a year is what you make of it not what it makes of you.

it was a pretty unproductive year for me, certainly not bad but i gotta do more next year. i really enjoyed 2002, still my favorite of all years. i hope i never say that again.

H-1.jpg

fuck that. Bring back 1988. The year of Jackie Charlton, millenium 50ps and milk bottles.

years don't come any better than 1988.

Very true. Dublin was great in '88.

2007 - won't forget this year. Or I might. If I lose my memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back