THIS SAT. - GARDEN PARTY UPDATE: Weather and running orders (2 Viewers)

Ye that was a bit of fun yesterday.Ooh thumping head today thou.10hours of drinking aint good.

So here's my favourites below from the day's proceddings.

Hazo (Ambient lounge) one of the best dj sets i've heard in a while funk,soul,hiphop,reggae.Couldn't stop dancing.Splendid

Von sudenfed - Hadn't a bloody clue what Mark E was singing about but those mouse on mars men provided some killer grooves.A different sound from their usual ouput.Good start to the day.

Mirakil Whip - really nice set from the twosome.Pity more people wern't there thou.

Hotchip - First time seeing them live and even thou the sound was so bad they played a good set.

The Redsettaz - A rare performance from the boys.Another fine set from Barry & Dave.Highlight was Joey Beltram - Energy Flash.More please.

So thats it really.A shit load of boring minmal techno was on offer so not naming names but you know who you were.Please noooooo:D

hey pete good to meet you. i was pretty mad out of it trying to give you 20 euro to become a member.. heh heh..

thought switch was great.
hot chip pretty cool but i seen that show twice by now.
pet shop boys reminded me of the end of noels house party for some reason. wasn't really feeling that shit.

so hot.. so so hot. burnies on skin.

a good buzz of a day.. would have been nice with a small bit less of the dance stuff, a little bit more variety.. if i had a penny for every kick drum i heard during the day etc.

cool place for a festival, nice and small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back