This new Louis Theroux is heavy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 7
Watched this again last night. There’s pre-credits sequence in which we see a bunch of interesting looking people who don’t appear in the documentary. It would be great to get another film. I’d also like to see a sequel or a follow up of sorts and find out how Peter, Joe, Aurelie etc are getting on.

Watched this again last night. There’s pre-credits sequence in which we see a bunch of interesting looking people who don’t appear in the documentary. It would be great to get another film. I’d also like to see a sequel or a follow up of sorts and find out how Peter, Joe, Aurelie etc are getting on.
And the antiques dealer with the fluid.
It's killing me.

Anyone watch the new Louis last night? Talking to right-wing gamer guys in the US.

Amazing how thin skinned they are when someone asks them a few questions. Yet how much of a negative influence they can have despite being dweebs.

Highlight of the episode "Get the fuck out of my house." "I'm not in your house."

Good to see him back doing some serious stuff. I like good craic Louis, but worry for Adam Buxton's mental health when LT is entering his territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back