This new Louis Theroux is heavy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 7
is there a way to watch it on that bbc i player thing.I keep being told it is only available in the uk. thanks

There's something about his skinny nerd look that really appeals to me, I'm afraid

Louis_Theroux_behind_bars_detail.jpg

The fact he could be killed at any moment is appealing.
I know I am not alone in this!

Thanks for the link :)

While again not nearly as funny as I thought it would be the lad saying he was in for date rape then offering Louis a drink seconds later did make me chortle.

I'd agree with Louis that the place itself was a second prison for hardened nonces under the guise of being a place to help them reintigrate to 'normal life'.

The councillors seemed clueless as well especially the guy near the start who said that he'd never noticed one of the lads painting of curiously young looking guys in tight athletic attire and then didn't seem to have a problem with it when Louis mentioned it to him.

Strange shit indeed. The bit with the choir.

"The male sex offenders choir sing the complete Gilbert and Sullivan"

i was annoyed by louis in this, found him to be overly sensationalist, firstly by making a fuss over the ballet picture, and i think it had a deeply negative effect on the guy in question, who seemed to be doing very well.

also, chastising the castrated guy for not going into detail for louis' benefit, the guys served his time, had been in there for however many years, all his crimes were obviously well documented, why was he obliged to divulge the exact nature to louis?

i was annoyed by louis in this, found him to be overly sensationalist, firstly by making a fuss over the ballet picture, and i think it had a deeply negative effect on the guy in question, who seemed to be doing very well.

also, chastising the castrated guy for not going into detail for louis' benefit, the guys served his time, had been in there for however many years, all his crimes were obviously well documented, why was he obliged to divulge the exact nature to louis?

I agree with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back