THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID. (1 Viewer)

clive

I was at an aslan gig last night. there was free beer and finger food. I was never a fan before, but they would wipe the stage with any band in Ireland. Christy may be a bit "weather-beaten" at this stage, but i'd believe him over bono or Christy Moore any day. The band appeal to a certain demographic allright, i think thats down to their appearance and attitude more than their material, which by the way, wasn't that bad. They made me feel like i was smoking a johnny blue outside a chipper in finglas for the couple of hours they stole from me last night. So in short, I'm probably going to be mentioning Aslan a lot more from now on, and probably wont tolerate any abuse pointed in their direction.

clive said:
I was at an aslan gig last night. there was free beer and finger food. I was never a fan before, but they would wipe the stage with any band in Ireland. Christy may be a bit "weather-beaten" at this stage, but i'd believe him over bono or Christy Moore any day. The band appeal to a certain demographic allright, i think thats down to their appearance and attitude more than their material, which by the way, wasn't that bad. They made me feel like i was smoking a johnny blue outside a chipper in finglas for the couple of hours they stole from me last night. So in short, I'm probably going to be mentioning Aslan a lot more from now on, and probably wont tolerate any abuse pointed in their direction.

these are the words of a tired man. are you tired clive?

clive said:

Aslan are the best fucking band in Ireland. Finally, someone here has seen the light. Anyone see Damien Dempsey on the Late Late the other night?

jacinta said:
Aslan are the best fucking band in Ireland. Finally, someone here has seen the light. Anyone see Damien Dempsey on the Late Late the other night?

hold your fucking horses. I said nothing about damien dempsey. lets not get all "nor'side" on this thread.

how can i protect you in this....crazy world.

Durex.jpg

No wonder.

That wasnt finger food it wa HEROIN!!!! and that wasnt free beer it was CRACK!!! Christ sake. Smart move on behalf of Aslan doping up the crowd so it'll sound good no matter how much they sound like a week old nappy poo from a baby with cholic smells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back