This is where we talk about our favourite R.E.M. albums (2 Viewers)

there is something appealing about him, even for a fella who's as gay as an ungay person. he's got the x-factor in abundance... oozing with it.

Barrel O'Carols said:
ah I had the biggest crush on Stipey for years... even after I realised he was gay as a gay person

Anthony said:
they're all crap and I hate michael stipe

I like some rem stuff, but michael stipe is mean, he wouldn't give me his autograph when i was 15

george mcfly said:

he just said "that's so cheeseball man", which is true really, but i was being all starstruck and young so it was bad, he looked terrible though

Ed said:
he just said "that's so cheeseball man", which is true really, but i was being all starstruck and young so it was bad, he looked terrible though

i guess it is cheeseball, but thats not really a nice thing to do

my dads friend had a similar experience with sean connery on the set of zardoz in bray

george mcfly said:
i guess it is cheeseball, but thats not really a nice thing to do

my dads friend had a similar experience with sean connery on the set of zardoz in bray

To be fair i reckon it was because sean connery had probably just realised what an utterly shit movie he'd gotten himself involved with, not "so bad it's good", "so bad it should have a health warning on it"

AlphaRelish said:
there is something appealing about him, even for a fella who's as gay as an ungay person. he's got the x-factor in abundance... oozing with it.

the video for whats the Frequency Kenneth,

he does a little hip shimmy with the mic stand,

with all them strobe lights a flashing...

I AIN'T NO POOFTER BUT, I JUST DRANK TEN PINTS AND PUKED ON ME BIRD, I TELL YOU NOW I'LL KICK YOU FOOKING HEAD IN MATE!!

Ed said:
To be fair i reckon it was because sean connery had probably just realised what an utterly shit movie he'd gotten himself involved with, not "so bad it's good", "so bad it should have a health warning on it"

yeah, i doubt having to run around bray in his underpants helped either

there's very few people i ever risk cheeseball factor toask for their autographs. i met bjork a few years ago and got her autograph. i thought she was the bees knees at the time and she was very nice and even put up with my starstruck mentalisms for a few minutes

george mcfly said:

there's very few people i ever risk cheeseball factor toask for their autographs. i met bjork a few years ago and got her autograph. i thought she was the bees knees at the time and she was very nice and even put up with my starstruck mentalisms for a few minutes

i recently walked past neil young on nassau street...

i'm not a neil young fan, by any stretch o' the imagination...

but there i was, open-mouthed, starstruck...

i think just because he looked so like neil young, if you get me...

felt silly after.

george mcfly said:

I was big into getting autographs when i was around 15 or 16, got paul mcgann's(I from Withnail and I) autograph for some reason, i have nearly no good autographs, most of em were brit-pop/indie bands from '96 and '97

Ed said:
I was big into getting autographs when i was around 15 or 16, got paul mcgann's(I from Withnail and I) autograph for some reason, i have nearly no good autographs, most of em were brit-pop/indie bands from '96 and '97

my best autograph was from when i was a kid i met david prowse (darth vader). all i remember was he was fucking huge! and he signed it both david prowse and darth vader

enchance said:
CHEESEBALL?

Ed, you could have told him where to stick his cheeseballs!!

not really, his right said fred lookalike body guards were looming

that yellow hurts my eyes

george mcfly said:

that's some claim to fame you got there George McF

"my dads friend was refused an outograph by sean connery on the set of zardoz in bray"

Well a friend of mine knows a guy who shifted the daughter of the guy from Stokes Kennedy Crowley who used supervise Ronan Collins on the Lotto back in the day - you know, the dude with the glasses.

I liked Zardoz. Twas like a big long Twilight Zone. The Omega Man, that was another one. And Soylent Green. Oh and Logan's Run. So shit but so enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back