this is the funniest thing ever (2 Viewers)

I havent left yet,I learned not to have personalised answering machine messages yesterday because that makes us seem unproffessional to potenetial employers.I never thought of that..Really? If this is what gets an honours degree roll on the doctorate.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
why bother? - you won't learn anything

image3.gif

"Dont mess with the best get your head in a mess"

brianoak said:
I havent left yet,I learned not to have personalised answering machine messages yesterday because that makes us seem unproffessional to potenetial employers.I never thought of that..Really? If this is what gets an honours degree roll on the doctorate.

What sort of personalised messages? Like "Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Do the message! Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo" or "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat, to obtain a special dialling wand please mash the keypad with your hand"? I mean, duh.

you obviously haven't seen the ultimate warrior comic book that he put out himself where he's torturing santa (dressed up in s&m gear)

no joke of a lie

Rowdy Roddy Piper was on TRL earlier this year and when asked what THe Ultimate Warrior was doing these days he told Alex Zane that The Warrior was a call boy in Seattle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back