this is the funniest thing ever (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

http://members.aol.com/INWOsuxRED/Page2.html

JimD.jpg

"HACKSAW" Jim Duggan

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan began his career as a wrestler. Hacksaw then went to the WWF. Soon Duggan engaged in a fued with the Iron Sheik. In order to prevent the evil Sheik from being evil while on tour with the WWF, Hacksaw traveled on the road with his arch enemy... inside the same car. One day, Hacksaw discovered the Sheik was filling the plastic bags Duggan carried with him for entertainment with wonderful white cocaine. Being the vigilant patriot, Duggan decided he would hide the cocaine inside his nose, rather than allow the cocaine to fall into the hands of the innocent young children of America. In a move of incredible brilliance, WCW then brought Duggan into their company where he won the U.S. title, by beating some guy that never amounted to anything.

Titles: "Hacksaw" "King for a Day" Duggan.

Fun Fact: "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan has Cancer.

Other Sources: Check out the picture of Jim Duggan's No. 1 fan, DugganFan1 at this site.

I Hate You All.

undertaker.jpg

The UNDERTAKER!

The Undertaker was born in death valley, and is the son of a whore. Then he burned down his house and killed his family. The "dead man" then joined the WWF and attempted to murder the 2nd Ultimate Warrior. It is no wonder why wrestling fans have embraced him.

Titles Won: 1995 Golden Urn Award

Fun Fact: The Undertaker's first job as a young boy was as a mime in a funeral home, where he was paid to entertain people who's relatives had just died

Other Sources: N/A

pettengil.jpg

TODD PETINGILL

Todd Petingill is reguarded by many as the single greatest person ever to be involved in wrestling in any capacity at all. His work on WWF Livewire set a standard no wrestling announcer will ever live up to.

Titles Won: Best Wrestling Announcer Ever

Fun Fact: After witnessing how great an announcer Todd Petingill was, Jesse "the Body" Ventura quit wrestling announcing forever, and then he killed himself.

Other Sources: What the heck is a "ditty box"???? & Toddster

Austin.jpg

STEVE AUSTIN

Steve Austin began his career as "Stunning" Steve Austin. Austin then murdered Ricky Steamboat in WCW, which caused Eric Bischoff to fire Austin over the phone for acts of murder. Austin then went to ECW and attempted to rip-off the success of Hulk Hogan, by copying his style. This got the attention of Vince McMahon, who was looking for another Hulk Hogan to replace the other Hulk Hogans that had left the WWF. McMahon signed Austin, and proclaimed Austin the "Master of Rings", a gimmic involving Austin selling rediculous jewlery to little girls in the audience. Austin was able to get over dispite a horrible work ethic, to the point to where he was actually allowed to get on PPVs and job to Savio Vega. The fans responded to this gimmic, but Austin's love for cold blooded murder, combined with an allergic reaction to the gold used in his rings, caused him to snap, and he murdered Ted DiBiase. Since murder was not illegal in the WWF, like it is in WCW, Austin immediatly got a giant push as a punishment or his murderous actions.

Titles: MTV Celebrity Deathmatch Intercontinental Champion

Fun Fact: The origin of the phrase "Austin 3:16" is unknown, but many say it all started when Austin raped Regis Philbin 316 times in a single day.

Other Sources:

Steve Austin vs Mr. T

Steve Austin vs Godzilla

inspector horse said:
piper.jpg

rowdy roddy peeper !
NOW THERE'S A WRESTLER!!!!!!!! THE HOT ROD BRINGIN' IT ON!!!!!!!
Well, I ain't about to go to school
Ooo, an' I'm sick an' tired of Golden Rules, ah!

Oh! They say I'm crazy, from the wrong side of the tracks
I never see them, but they're always so far back, oh

Yeah, baby. How to say...Well lemme tell ya about this one time
How ya gonna tell me
Lemme put it to music, yeah, I say...

Well, I'm sick an' tired of cleanin' room. Oh!
An' it's the final bell for pushing broom. Oh-oh!

Damned if I do an' then I'm damned if I don't
Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?

It makes me blue
Fools, I live with fools
Blue, (Wow!) it makes me blue
Fools, I live with fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALLAHQUANDO MOUTH OF THE SOUTH!!!!!!!

ULtimate Warrior, what a guy

For this man, the name and concept of being “Warrior” is not a gimmick – it is a destiny that is shared by his entire family. In 1993, “Warrior” became his full legal name. Warrior’s wife Dana took “Warrior” as her surname on the day they were married, and their two daughters – Indiana and Mattigan – came into this World owning it.

Warrior returned to the WWF to reenergize wrestling fans and reinvigorate television ratings. He accomplished both goals immediately upon his return, with his homecoming on “Monday Night Raw” topping the record high that he had already set. Shortly after this juggernaut return, Warrior found himself embroiled in a legal battle with the WWF for the rights to the intellectual property of his own creation. A bitter five-year court battle ensued. In the end Warrior came out victorious and remains the only "Superstar" high profile wrestler who has the Intellectual Property rights to his name and identity after working with Vince McMahon

Reading, learning, and writing soon became staples of Warrior’s workout regimen: “I’d done a Warrior’s muscle, now it was time to do a Warrior’s mind – and bring it to the world.”

Warrior is a self-made man and enthusiastic student of life, language, politics, and culture. His unique experiences make him an intellectually and morally-solid role model for children, teenagers, young adults, and their parents. Warrior stimulates others to empower themselves with the same Conservative philosophy of life and respect for traditional American values that made him a success. Now, Warrior pledges to employ his unique array of skills in merchandising, marketing, internet promotion, and management to help Team Warrior America and its sponsors achieve the highest standards of performance.

warrior.jpg

"It’s up to you now. You can’t blame anybody else. If you don’t act NOW -- you are all out of excuses.

For years, I’ve envisioned that there would be a way for others to ‘get-it’ about exercise as I do -have people grasp these simple basic ideas: Your body is the vehicle that takes you through the journey of your life. 2) It is built the way it is for a purpose -- its design demands exercise. 3) Exercise will better the quality of your life. Period. Period. Period. " Mr.U.Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back