This bike really is a pipe bomb (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
This is some of the funniest shit i've heard in ages.

punknews.org said:
A seemingly innocuous This Bike is a Pipe Bomb sticker was enough to put Ohio University on high alert this morning.

Apparently, the sticker, placed - appropriately enough - on a bike, was sufficient to get both campus police and the bomb squad involved. According to local media, university police found a nondescript mountain bike with the Plan-It X act's sticker on it, and took it literally.

The school closed four buildings, police blocked streets around the Oasis restaurant, the fire department brought in off-duty firefighters, and the Columbus fire department's bomb squad was called in. The bomb experts attacked the bike with a high-pressure spray of water, then pried it open with a hydraulic tool and found no bomb inside.

As for the band, they most recently released Three Way Tie For A Fifth on Plan-It X and No Idea Records.

http://punknews.org/article.php?sid=16040&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0

Not the first time one of those stickers has caused trouble.

Politakill1 said:
Facts do offend and the truth can hurt.

Is it true that all Irish people are republicans trying to fight the Brithish out? Thats the kinda logic you're applying to Americans. You're a fuckin idiot.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Is it true that all Irish people are republicans trying to fight the Brithish out? Thats the kinda logic you're applying to Americans. You're a fuckin idiot.

Get down off your high horse or i'll kick you off it sunshine

Ciaran Mackle said:
Least he doesn't bad mouth people behind their fucking back like you do you ugly cunt.

JANER said:
Least he doesn't bad mouth people behind their fucking back like you do you ugly cunt.

I dont bad mouth behind peoples back Janer. If I have soemthing to say to you I will say it. Anyway I wont take morals off some racist mid life crisis punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back