this auld wan that's up the duff (3 Viewers)

jane said:
Clearly, mazzyianne, we are just hysterical and no one should listen to us.
Dear Jane

When i used the word "hysterical" i wasn't specifically talking about you or attempting to slur on women.

Yours etc
Brian (aka RSJ)

kirstie said:
sheesh. talk about letting down the sisterhood.

yeah i know, i'm such a sell out. of course i should have been able to fix it myself with all those car maintenance classes i ( havent ) done.

i asked someone earlier if they'd seen this thread, and they asked whether they could find it in either the 'lifestyle' or '100101001011' forum.

i think that's the bigger, more important question. is abortion an issue for lifestyle or nerdery?

dudley said:
i asked someone earlier if they'd seen this thread, and they asked whether they could find it in either the 'lifestyle' or '100101001011' forum.

i think that's the bigger, more important question. is abortion an issue for lifestyle or nerdery?

Hey, that reminds me, anyone try UteroBase 2.0? I've been using WombTweaker 7.0, but it just doesn't have all the functions I want. GeeFlap 3.0 has all its functions in handy pulldown menus, but it's really expensive.

Any advice?

jane said:
Hey, that reminds me, anyone try UteroBase 2.0? I've been using WombTweaker 7.0, but it just doesn't have all the functions I want. GeeFlap 3.0 has all its functions in handy pulldown menus, but it's really expensive.

Any advice?
get your fella to help.

Hector Grey said:
get your fella to help.

He won't sign my permission slip until I learn this stuff for myself.

I was all, "Yeah? Fine. Just remember that it's not gonna suck itself."

And he was all, "That's what you think."

And I was all, "I am so tired of changing a sticky Hoover bag."

And he was all, "What were you doing changing the Hoover bag, you bint? THOSE WERE MY MAN MENTAL SPERMBABBIES IN THERE."

So you can see the bind I'm in.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If the pregnancy continues against the woman's wishes, it is still true that she had an equal part in bringing it about.

AKA "she's made her bed, now she has to lie in it", "it's her own fault for having sex in the first place", "if she didn't want to be punished, she should have thought of that before having sex, shouldn't she?" etc.

really, are you listening to yourself?

*is appalled*

photo20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back