things youd miss about dublin if it were destroyed by a justly wrathful god some time (1 Viewer)

Re: things youd miss about dublin if it were destroyed by a justly wrathful god some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeOKtm6rXI

hola!

edit: jaysis, business was bad in the long hall in the 80s

ha!
that bit with yer one in the siptu building? is hilarious. city slicking in the citys only cloud scraper.
i can bear with dublin from oct-feb.
dublins seems better to me during the winter months.
also, the sunsets lately have been amazing

Re: things youd miss about dublin if it were destroyed by a justly wrathful god some

Czech drawer Miroslav Sasek was in The Stags head on a busy day in the 60s.

he also did the Long Hall

he makes Dublin and all of Ireland ) look nice
sasek_ireland2.jpg

This is Ireland

'missing people' doesn't count. thread says 'things you'd miss'.

dublin is shite. most cities ive been to i would rather live in. only thing that makes dublin is the people we know here. if we ignore this 'people thing' for just a minute (since there are people everywhere, sound ones too). i think dublin is a big pile of mickies. bar one thing i negated to mention in my earlier posts. i'd miss the Phoenix Park. biggest public park in Europe, class!

Ernesto you're wrong, wrong, wrong. That's all i can say. So much to do. Loads of interesting things stuck in the cracks. Things opening (and closing) all the time. Lots of free cool things. I should take you out for a day and change your view of dublin. You're just doing the wrong things or going to the wrong places or hanging with the wrong people or something. Anyway, wrongness is at the centre of your difficulty.

I'd miss browsing through the Meeting House Square market on a Saturday morning and then doing the same at the book stalls in Temple Bar, sitting drinking hot drinks on a cold (dry) evening in temple bar, wandering through the museums and galleries... lots of things really

i'd miss the stench of fuck and the really cheap stuff

actually, i would miss the chester beatty library

all i'll say is you dont realise how alright dublin is til you leave it.
that said there are a ton of other cities i wouldnt mind having a go at living in.

ie dublin's nice but it's no san francisco.
but dublin's not all bad. it'd be better if it didnt rain so fucking much.

that said there are a ton of other cities i wouldnt mind having a go at living in.

sssssssh you're spoling the orish chip-on-shoulder attack

Ernesto you're wrong, wrong, wrong. That's all i can say. So much to do. Loads of interesting things stuck in the cracks. Things opening (and closing) all the time. Lots of free cool things. I should take you out for a day and change your view of dublin. You're just doing the wrong things or going to the wrong places or hanging with the wrong people or something. Anyway, wrongness is at the centre of your difficulty.

Ro, i can't be wrong, it's just like, my opinion man!

take me out for dinner & we'll see. we could be all gay like. i'll wear a nice little number

Christine_the_crossdresser.jpg

ie dublin's nice but it's no san francisco.
but dublin's not all bad. it'd be better if it didnt rain so fucking much.

i kinda agree with La La, i think it could be the weather that really gets to me. trudging round town with soaked pants and feet etc...

i hate Dublin being my nearist big city. i think theyres loads of way better cities to live in. now, dont get me wrong, dublin isnt the worst city (Cairo is a kip. A KIP!) but, why live here when i could be livin somewhere better!

maybe i just have to deal with too many of these:
nedGal47.jpg

cant believe no one has said Philo yet!!!!!!!

dunchee????

they hate the place as much as you. at least they get of their arses and kick the fuck out of it.
wish theyd concentrate more on kicking the fuck out of each other. & no they dont hate the place. they fucking love being from dublin. fucking adore the fact.

wanking by the liffey on those dark winter evenings

You old codger... Yeah, definitely miss drinkin in trinity year round once its not raining. Probably miss dorans too haha, the pub you love to hate.

i think dublin is a big pile of mickies.

Ernesto you're wrong, wrong, wrong. That's all i can say. So much to do. Loads of interesting things stuck in the cracks. Things opening (and closing) all the time. Lots of free cool things.

Ernesto 1 - Ro 0.
There's loads of free cool things everywhere. You have to live out of Dublin to awaken to the fact that it is a dead city.
A handful of old pubs and a cricket pitch do not a good city make.

Ernesto 1 - Ro 0.
There's loads of free cool things everywhere. You have to live out of Dublin to awaken to the fact that it is a dead city.
A handful of old pubs and a cricket pitch do not a good city make.

Dont forget the bins saying bruscar.

I'd miss all the nooks and crannies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back