Things we know in our hearts but won't admit (1 Viewer)

Hamilton Burger said:
I reckon Mormon Nailer is a Nazi war poet.

Even though he was a comitted National Socilaist Morman never joined the Hitler Jugend and was seen as somewhat diffident by his NS friends and colleagues. He did however share their beliefs. His mother on the other hand did not, and always told him that his great grandmother on her side was jewish. Mormon beleived that she did this to rile him however after crystalnact his nervousness about his ancestry overcame his disbelief and he attempted to flee the country,without sucess.

He gave up his job as a pastry chef in a Dusseldorf hotel in order to lead a quieter less noticable life. In the end it was not his jewish forefathers but the draft which caught up with Morman.

He served in an artillery reiment for 18 months towards the end of the war, not distinguishing himself in any way while in services. He deserted his unit during the last days of the war. He was forced to don a dead americans uniform to avoid being killed by a group of SS looking for deserters and ended up being "repatriated" to the US in 1946 along with other POWs, the english he learned in the hotel serving him well during this period.

He live for many years in the rural midwest under his assumed name of Burger. He married an american girl and thay had one son, Hamilton who is alive today.

Mormon lived out the rest of his years in quiet obscurity running a bicycle repair shop.

-1. This croissant has a cheesy aftertaste that just does'nt go down well with my picninc chocolate bar.

-2. I'm a shadow of my former self.

-1. Where's my fucking croissant, you cunt.
-2. I totally forgot someone's birthday yesterday. Ooops.

ICUH8N said:
-1. Where's my fucking croissant, you cunt.
-2. I totally forgot someone's birthday yesterday. Ooops.

I went ice skating yesterday. Swan-like grace, beatiful articulation, technically perfect...

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10.

I'll bear that in mind as I execute a flawless triple lutz in Rockefeller Center this weekend, you smug fuck.

pArp..pfft said:
when asked would he like to comment on the marriage of Dale and Nell, Paul o'Grady replied, "It's all well and good but how's she gonna get her fanny up his arse?!"

Love will find a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back