Things tour (1 Viewer)

Re: Late hour problems: Help!!

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
Hi.
El Diablo is down to play the 28th March gig in Galway. But this is a big problem for us as one of the band will be abroad - unavoidably - for that week. Can anybody help out with a swap? It's a sickener of a gig to have to give up, it's with stoat, settler and rollers/sparkers.

On the other hand a pretty sweet one to pick up.

Any other Things gigs that we might be involved in have yet to be confirmed, so I can't say what other swaps we might be able to do.

Also: Is there a revised schedule out? It might make it easier for me to emotionally blackmail people into swapping.... ;)

Hey, we can now finally and irrevocably DO the 28th of March.
Sorry about that.

here,

daemien frost are doing a gig in whelans on saturday afternoon 05/04/03 with large mound (TBC) and one other band. we're also doing a show with the redneck manifesto before the 8th of march, separate from cheval de frise or the shipping news... any objections to making these part of the things tour?

hapi

Originally posted by hapi
here,

daemien frost are doing a gig in whelans on saturday afternoon 05/04/03 with large mound (TBC) and one other band. we're also doing a show with the redneck manifesto before the 8th of march, separate from cheval de frise or the shipping news... any objections to making these part of the things tour?

hapi

I'm sure everyone would be well up for this. Any chance of sticking a provincial band on the bill with yerselves and the mound?

Get that totally brilliant Limerick band, can't remember their name but they're deadly and I've been talking about doing a gig with them for ages.

I'll find out.

any news with Boa Morte?
I was standing next to one of them at the bar in the ambassador and had to bite my tongue

I was talking to Cormac. They offered to help with backline, but I get the impression they may not be up for playing. We are going to have to book this ourselves and good old Lorcanzo is on it.

okay dokey...

the 2 gigs...

The Redneck Manifesto / Daemien Frost
+ more stuff tbc
Visuals Del 9 (tbc)
Club until 2:30
DJs: Matty, Richie + more tbc
TBMC Thursday 6th of March €10.00
Doors: 20:00

Daemien Frost / Large Mound / Weevil (tbc)
Whelans 5th April (Afternoon show) €7.50
Doors: 14:30

So, what do I need to put on posters? AR in association with TYM?

Originally posted by Anthony
Get that totally brilliant Limerick band, can't remember their name but they're deadly and I've been talking about doing a gig with them for ages.

I'll find out.

Giveamanakick?
That them?

here - lorcanzo
as you confirm dates can you add 'em to the listings? i cannae keep track of what's confirmed or not.
ta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back