Things that rocked my world this week... (2 Viewers)

Rings is really good indeed. I must admit to a bit of elf-love anyway but I loved it, saw it twice isteach sa cinema and have seen it twice more on the DaViD since too. I had read the trilogy when I was 13 or so and had no proper memory of it at all but still really enjoyed it. It whupped the ass off Star Bores anyway.

Ask hopper if Lord of the Bling is any good?

(It's brilliant, my girlfriend never read it or knew anything about it til I dragged her to she and she's hooked now...Mostly on crack but also the Rings)

Teenagers from Outer Space is really hard to beat in terms of fantasticability. It has EVERYTHING anyone could want from a film. Robot Monster will probably be next on the agenda.

lord of the rings = fuckin deadly

i bought the video and i've watched it about 7 times already

i don't have a life but that's grand once there's gandalf and his crew knockin around

I just finished watching Reign of Fire in work there, its quite good. Big dragons and schtuff.|..|

Originally posted by hopper

I just finished watching Reign of Fire in work there, its quite good. Big dragons and schtuff.|..|

I really liked its post apocalyptic was also. So much I've also seen it twice...ahem

Originally posted by snakybus
so you play football while watching videos in the gym then?

Naw, just childhood memories of donating 50p to the missions and piling into the gym to watch a video...Flight of the Navigator or Innerspace, if I'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by Beanstalk

Watching films in work...what is it...non-uniform day...bring in 50p...video in the gym...jumpers for goalposts.

indeed, i'm starting to wonder why the fuck i bothered to come in today, especially since i slept in anyway:rolleyes:

i got suspended from school along with the headmaster's son for stealing from said 'missions' ... i was obviously too young to comprehend the implications of blah blah blah ... where's the tip-ex thinner?

Originally posted by happy
i got suspended from school along with the headmaster's son for stealing from said 'missions' ... i was obviously too young to comprehend the implications of blah blah blah ... where's the tip-ex thinner?

You're nothin but a gouger, Happy.

And a blackguard.

And a gurrier.

And a pup.

What's much more important than anything is that the goonies is on on network 2 next tuesday at 7, and brotherhood of the wolf is very good, as long as you can avoid the hidiously dubbed version of it and get the original in french.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back