things replacing thumped? (1 Viewer)

because dacianos / sc haven't told us about it?

or maybe they did but not using the listing submission form thing - in which case their email will sit there until one of us has time to add it manually.

Its part of Lazy Bird, and they don't ussually post their stuff to the Thumped listings...

why?

I just don't know...

ACTUALLY I don't think they post to THiNGS either, but our [cough] sizable research team [cough] take the details from the Thumped message board when they are availble

and no we welcome peace with Thumped and harbour no plans at this time to try and "replace" or indeed "destroy" Thumped at this point in time

thank you

Well I did post a couple of entries concerning this gig on the board already - check the *rest of January at Lazybird* thread for one ....

I know that I haven't been getting round to updating *Things* as regularly as I have liked to b/c of internet time and access and money being a pain in the ass combined with foggy notions of who's actually confirmed at the club week to week, but hope to compensate for that soon...sorry for any inconvenience dudes,

Lizzy Birden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back