Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

seemingly bombay mix is just one of a multitude of mixes. am currently chowing into kerala mix and it's quite hot.
i bought a bag of 'special mixture' last night in the asian store, and it's fucking rocket fuel. i suspect my wife will kick me out of bed tonight for my breath smelling like rocket fuel.
i've eaten less than an eggcup full and have had to bail.

i bought a bag of 'special mixture' last night in the asian store, and it's fucking rocket fuel. i suspect my wife will kick me out of bed tonight for my breath smelling like rocket fuel.
i've eaten less than an eggcup full and have had to bail.

Cofresh make a Balti Mix that’s so feckin’ good I went to ASDA the morning after Jawbox in London and brought home six bags of it. They used to have it in the Newry Sainsbury’s but haven’t in ages, and the ASDA in West Belfast was no luck either. No Asian shops in Dublin seem to stock Cofresh stuff, at least the big bags of mix (which are only £1 each in the UK).

It is crazy, People I know are commenting on it and we've never spoken about it in real life.
It should really just cut itself off from FB and start it's own social media thing. It could call itself Thumped.com or something.

Also, I just learned that the Irish for "oops" is "úps".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back