Things I should have known before now... (2 Viewers)

• clear.png
    Informative x 1

pareidolia-pictures-suspicious-house-eyes.jpg

But Bill has not been idle of course. 31 years in the Rolling Stones, author of seven learned books, globally exhibited photographer, metal detecting expert with his own brand of metal detector, producer, composer for film and TV and founder of the very successful Rhythm Kings who release CDs and tour regularly - he has had a pretty full calendar. It was only when archiving old demos last year he realised he had around 60 songs he’d never released.

22: Anthrax Charlie Benante I Am The Law Original Artwo : Lot 22

548635_1_l.jpg

Ink on paper, approximately 6 by 6 inches, on paper of larger size, 14 by 17 inches, c.1986, light creasing and toning, overall good condition. Also present is a letter of authenticity from Charlie Benante. The cover artwork present was created by Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante for a 1986 limited-edition picture disc gatefold poster book, which featured the members of Anthrax as English comic book hero, Judge Dredd. "I Am The Law" was the bands tribute to Judge Dredd and appeared on their 1987 LP release on Among The Living (Megaforce/Island) and also appeared as a 12 inch single in England

Nothing I'm just noticing now, but I've become fascinated with obviousness. People who act in an obvious manner, whether it's deliberate of just instinctual, I don't know. Blatant displays of machismo & alpha behavior in real life & popular culture. And how others are taken in by it and the individual thrives among their peers. I've always found this behavior laughable but clearly I'm wrong.
maybe it's a case of "Nature is a language, can't you read."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back