Things I should have known before now... (3 Viewers)

That spotify lists your itunes playlists! I never use spotify, it's just been there ever since I set it up. Someone asked me to follow them to listen to a playlist they made, so I finally signed in and looked around. Fuck sake. Normally I'm more internet savvy that this but there were all my playlists (even ones I was currently making) there for all to see and listen to with names I'd given them that were not intended for anyone to see. Grrr. Now corrected. I'm sure no one even looked but it still feels like someone rummaged through my drawers or looked in my medicine cabinet.

If ye put a strobe light on in the jacks and have a wizz, you'll get a better understanding of how far piss fly's all over the place. Thinking I gonna start peeing sitting down. gonna return the strobe light too.

Judi Dench used to be young..

BhBrV5fIQAASitv.png

I have some questions and this seemed like the place.

1. what the fuck does that little pint glass like thing on sports tv mean?
2. What's the best pub in Swords?

I have some questions and this seemed like the place.

It's to show that the pub is properly paying for the channel and the landlord isn't just subscribing from his home address and bringing the viewing card into the pub with him

If ye put a strobe light on in the jacks and have a wizz, you'll get a better understanding of how far piss fly's all over the place. Thinking I gonna start peeing sitting down. gonna return the strobe light too.

In a similar vein- I was in bed one night enjoying some chocolate when a sudden sneeze struck, upon waking the next morning I was shocked at the spread of chocolate droplets on the wall at the end of my bed.

I didn't know that a group of peacocks is an ostentation while a group of owls is a parliament. Both apt although I'm not sure how often owls gather.

Literally got told this earlier by a mate, apparently it is Sky's authentication stamp. If the pub has the proper Sky Sports package, they have a pint glass. If they are pirating a feed from somewhere, no pint glass. Apparently Sky actually have inspectors going into pubs at the weekends to check this shit out!

Literally got told this earlier by a mate, apparently it is Sky's authentication stamp. If the pub has the proper Sky Sports package, they have a pint glass. If they are pirating a feed from somewhere, no pint glass. Apparently Sky actually have inspectors going into pubs at the weekends to check this shit out!
You must have not been following along to the country pub thread when Shower and I were talking about pubs using tipp-ex on the screen to fake it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back