Things I should have known before now... (2 Viewers)

If I could rep you for that post, I would.

Hope it works. I remember doing this and "bleeding" radiators with my auld fella when I was a little kid and paid attention to him. It was a pian in the hole. In theory if it doesn't work it shouldn't make things any worse. Leave it off for a while before turning it back on. Let me know how it goes.

Hope it works. I remember doing this and "bleeding" radiators with my auld fella when I was a little kid and paid attention to him. It was a pian in the hole. In theory if it doesn't work it shouldn't make things any worse. Leave it off for a while before turning it back on. Let me know how it goes.

As it turns out, I was away all weekend. When I returned there was a letter shoved underneath my door apologizing for the lack of water (they were fixing it) and if I still had problems, a number to call. I didn't have to do a thing. It's working again. Waiting for someone else to complain, that's my type of DIY.

learned from cracked.com - dr. ruth (the american sex therapist) is a trained sniper.
and simon cowell reportedly (as claimed by his brother) worked as a runner on the shoot for 'the shining' and had to clean jack nicholson's axe.

As it turns out, I was away all weekend. When I returned there was a letter shoved underneath my door apologizing for the lack of water (they were fixing it) and if I still had problems, a number to call. I didn't have to do a thing. It's working again. Waiting for someone else to complain, that's my type of DIY.
i was just about to post that if it was your kitchen cold supply not working, that it sounded like your mains feed was out; all other taps are fed from the tank in the attic or the immersion (which is likewise fed from the tank in the attic).

I have been listening to Creedence since I first picked up a guitar and have only just realised that John Fogerty plays the lead guitar! I always assumed it was one of the other guys

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lydia from V

2657_7_screenshot.png

is also jeanine pettibone-st. hubbins

Lydia.jpg

Joanna Newsom recorded with Hard Skin

How come I only just discovered this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back