The WTF Thread (1 Viewer)

there were a few sideways digs at billionaires.
no mention of tubridy either. no-one here has a hot take worth sharing obviously.

I would like to think thumped's hot takes are of a higher standard than other places.
The silence is just the internet version of a collective sideways glance and a slightly raised eyebrow.

I just walked into a pub and there was no customers, but one of the bar staff who I don't know was prostrate on the floor behind the bar, bawling, screaming, "I just can't do it anymore! NO NO NO!". The other barstaff was comforting her.

I left. It actually took me a second , because I would have liked to help, I like to help. I helped by getting outta there.

The preceding pub had Japanese cosplayers. don't know what that was about either. I just wanted a Sunday afternoon pint.

I totally get this....

Well, yes. This wasn't a woman running the pub, just working there, she was I think another student from the local Uni or something. So in a lot of ways different to you. From what I've read you have a lot more to deal with and again from what I've read, you've been doing admirably. Better than me for sure.

I best guess is she may just have been on a massive comedown. But who knows? I still think leaving them to it was the least worst thing I could do in the moment. Everyone seemed to be off the rails that day, this being the neighbourhood that it is, except me. I just wanted a pint and a chat. You know you're getting old etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back