The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Incorrect.

4mq9u2G.gif

Last edited:

Ice worked differently back then, this was before It's a Wonderful Life you see

Sorcery!

I will admit to have lost track of Syria what with the reporting of fighting in the region focussing more on ISIS generally. Of that near quarter million people is is ISIS or is Bashar still slaughtering people?

The whole thing seems hard to fathom right now. As best as I can figure out you currently have crazy shit like the US and Iran partnering to fight ISIS in the North or the region while in the South in Yemen the US and Iran are backing different sides of the conflict there.

I will admit to have lost track of Syria what with the reporting of fighting in the region focussing more on ISIS generally. Of that near quarter million people is is ISIS or is Bashar still slaughtering people?

The whole thing seems hard to fathom right now. As best as I can figure out you currently have crazy shit like the US and Iran partnering to fight ISIS in the North or the region while in the South in Yemen the US and Iran are backing different sides of the conflict there.

The whole thing is unfathomable alright. Also, how easy it is to ignore/ block out from everyday life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back