The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

robbed this off twitter

CCJ5yvsXIAAvDb3.jpg

check out the 'most read' list

ENTIRE STREET OF SEVEN HOUSES FOR SALE FOR €175,000!
April 9, 2015
An entire Co Donegal street of seven houses has been put up for sale for just €175,000.

The entire row of houses in Falcarragh is up for sale for just €175,000.

The street in Falcarragh contains the row of three bedroom houses which will be auctioned on April 21st next.

Five of the houses are currently occupied and bring in a combined rent of more than €21,000 each year.

The houses, numbers 1-7 at Waves of Tory, are just a number of properties in Donegal to be offered for sale at the Allsop auction in Dublin.

Another entire apartment block of eight units in the heart of Letterkenny has an asking price of just €200,000.

The Court Apartment block in Letterkenny has a guide price of €200,000.

The block at Court Apartments is located directly opposite the local courthouse.

The block has eight different apartments with just two being occupied at present bringing in a rental value at present of just over €10,000.

Other properties in Co Donegal to be sold at the auction includes a house in Meadowbank, Letterkenny.

You couldn't pay me to live in Falcarragh but man..that's insanely cheap for all those houses

I expect the prices will go up a lot when the bidding starts

i'd say they're the kind of shite houses you get in the country where the local cowboy builder has knocked together a load of toy gaffs out of plasterboard

They call this estate "the cottages" Probably because there used to be nice cottages there before they tore them down to build this shithole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back