The WTF Thread (8 Viewers)

Bastaklis said:
French Alps crash "just before 11 this morning"
LHC superconducting electromagnet failure started being posted on the web just after 11 this morning...

All of this, according to google searches.
Couldn't find an exact time for either incident.
Unaware of the LHC's location as well as the location of the Alps, I searched further.
"The Alps", though spanning 8 countries, at their closest location to Geneva are only an hour away.

I didn't know where else to share this or whether or not it holds any merit whatsoever, but I just figured it was at the very least coincidental enough to share with others that may not have thought of this, but have the resources to further investigate.
resources *and/or knowledge

As I am obviously lacking in both

The guy responsible for the hoax is in Finntroll

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

um

At Q&A sessions hosted by the Guardian’s Michael Hann this week, Morgen said the key sequence in the film – in which we hear Cobain talking about his attempt to lose his virginity to a girl with special needs, then becoming disgusted with himself and being branded a “retard fucker” at school, causing him to attempt to take his own life – came from a tape no one had heard. He said none of Cobain’s family or close friends had known of the incident.

Frances Bean Cobain: 'I don't really like Nirvana that much. Sorry' | Music | The Guardian

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back