The WTF Thread (5 Viewers)

This guy: Tyler Oakley - YouTube is a "youtuber" and is doing... a thing? in Vicar Street.

And it's €44.

Aiken Promotions present
TYLER OAKLEY – SLUMBER PARTY
Vicar St,
13 May 2015.

Tyler Oakley is YouTube gold. Established as one of the most influential LGBT vloggers, he is an A-Lister in the digital age. Oakley’s videos are hilarious, engaging, and unapologetically personal. With an undying love for all things pop culture, his quick wit, and an innate sassiness, Oakley is immediately lovable and undeniably viral. Most recently he advised President Barack Obama on social media strategy, and was referred to as a “millionaire in the currency of likes” in the 2014 Frontline investigative report, Generation Like. With 7 years’ experience underneath his belt and millions of fans all around the world it’s clear we have only begun to see what this YouTuber can do.

Now, Tyler is packing up his living room and hitting the road for his first-ever live tour! Tyler’s Slumber Party is a one-of-a-kind live experience packed full of behind-the-scenes stories, interactive games – and lots of surprises! Get an up close and personal experience with everyone’s YouTube bestie. Get ready to be slayed. Please note this isn’t really a slumber party…you will have to go home after the show!

Tickets priced €44 (including booking fee) go on sale Wednesday 25th March at 5pm through Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out. Official Ticketmaster Site & usual outlets nationwide.
*Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult

at this stage i could save everyone a lot of time if i just put "the internet" here

Nash Grier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Stars of YouTube and Vine - The New Yorker

different world, same problems

“Vine is all the same jokes now, and there’s a lot of hate,” Jarre said, sounding weary of the crass aftershocks that inevitably follow a creative upheaval. “I’m thinking of creating the next big platform after Snapchat—one where creativity comes first, not money.”

covering the story is one thing. Covering it with obvious glee that they have weeks and weeks of easy column inches is fucking disgusting. Horrendous shower of cunts, the media in this country.
it keeps going because it sells papers/advertising space, because people obviously love reading about it. it's not just the media's fault.

This guy: Tyler Oakley - YouTube is a "youtuber" and is doing... a thing? in Vicar Street.

And it's €44.

Aiken Promotions present
TYLER OAKLEY – SLUMBER PARTY
Vicar St,
13 May 2015.

Tyler Oakley is YouTube gold. Established as one of the most influential LGBT vloggers, he is an A-Lister in the digital age. Oakley’s videos are hilarious, engaging, and unapologetically personal. With an undying love for all things pop culture, his quick wit, and an innate sassiness, Oakley is immediately lovable and undeniably viral. Most recently he advised President Barack Obama on social media strategy, and was referred to as a “millionaire in the currency of likes” in the 2014 Frontline investigative report, Generation Like. With 7 years’ experience underneath his belt and millions of fans all around the world it’s clear we have only begun to see what this YouTuber can do.

Now, Tyler is packing up his living room and hitting the road for his first-ever live tour! Tyler’s Slumber Party is a one-of-a-kind live experience packed full of behind-the-scenes stories, interactive games – and lots of surprises! Get an up close and personal experience with everyone’s YouTube bestie. Get ready to be slayed. Please note this isn’t really a slumber party…you will have to go home after the show!

Tickets priced €44 (including booking fee) go on sale Wednesday 25th March at 5pm through Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out. Official Ticketmaster Site & usual outlets nationwide.
*Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult

My friend is constantly bringing her nieces to shit like this.
Whole bands with massive fan bases that you have never heard of cos they're not on TV or radio, only on Youtube.
Fucking hysteria outside the shows for these no name d'bags.
Playing venues that Belle & Sebastian or Azealia Banks plays.
Like not huge, but not small either.

It's almost like it's different than when we were kids.

Oh so it is. Comes from back in 2014. No info about what the actual conference was about though?

Basically I'm assuming this is scandalous stuff taken a million miles out of context rather than a great big pro-paedo conference Cambridge University merrily held.

Oh so it is. Comes from back in 2014. No info about what the actual conference was about though?

Basically I'm assuming this is scandalous stuff taken a million miles out of context rather than a great big pro-paedo conference Cambridge merrily held.

There's a link to the Telegraph in there too. I didn't bother with it.

"The conference was convened last year to discuss the classification of sexuality in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the standard international psychiatric manual used by the legal system."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back