The Writings On The Wall (2 Viewers)

100 Rep points to the person who actually rings up one of the numbers written on a jacks wall and says "so, i hear you take savage cock"

The toilet door of my local bar in Korea:

'Kent Book has unusual sexual preferences'.

We're at a loss.

The park in Ringsend has some lovely graffiti.

The best is a massive, three-foot high set of letters that spell out 'BISCUITS'.

The rest is all about who's gay. According to the artiste, about half the teenage population of the neighbourhood 'iz so gay' and are also 'fagits'. There's actually an entire tarmac football pitch devoted to nothing but this.

I hope they like biscuits!

sure "unusual" can mean anything. i've been told that i have "unusual" genitalia, but that it was a good thing. Bit on the smallish side, but "unusual" nonetheless.

ah yes

some great graffiti by the canal

Your life:
Commute, work, commute, sleep, commute

I'm also a big fan of what the youngfella calls 'The Dublin Knob', the rocketship usually decorated with a few stray hairs and found in surprising numbers around the city. There's actually a set of three of them -- a tripdick, if you will -- near the bus garage on Ringsend Road, carved skilfully into the concrete of the footpath. There's also what appears to be an attempt at a potleaf, but it only has three leaves and so looks a bit more like a fleur-de-pitchfork.

nothing will ever top for me a classic I saw on the dart years ago. "Hitler is Gay" complete with a backward swastika. for anyone who has the misfortune to rehearse in applerock check out the side of the new BOI building on James Joyce St. (Ha! hilarious in itself,good ol' Nighttown) about "_____ is a fat nacker and dusnt change her clothes". There are gems everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back