The Wrestler irish release date? (1 Viewer)

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/95369/%5BVIDEO%5D-Video-of-Mickey-Rourkes-WrestleMania-Announcement.htm

edit:
411wrestling.com said:
In regards to Mickey Rourke's comments last night at the SAG awards, the plan is to have Rourke vs. Jericho at WrestleMania. Vince McMahon did a complete 180 in regards to The Wrestler once the film picked up Academy Award nominations. McMahon is hoping that the Oscar buzz surrounding the actor "playing wrestler" for the film will give WrestleMania a lot of buzz as he actually steps into the ring. Rourke had talked to Roddy Piper about making the appearance, and according to Afa the Wild Samoan, who trained Rourke, Rourke, "should have been a wrestler, he was immediately one of the boys."

Vince McMahon would skin disabled orphans at wrestlemania if it guaranteed him huge ratings and immunity from prosecution.

Wrestling seems to be losing a lot of fans to UFC.

Mickey Rourke should be moving onto other shit if he wants this comeback to stick.

Is UFC any use? I've never watched it at all. Never had the channels it was shown on.

Well its real for a start. All the pyrotechnics and elaborate storylines of wrestling entertainment just can't make up for that these days.

A lot of the fights in UFC are shit. They go to ground quickly and its over in a few seconds.

Some are great though. Brock Lesnar is in it now. Hes terrifying.

silvapunch.gif

A lot of the fights in UFC are shit. They go to ground quickly and its over in a few seconds.

Some are great though. Brock Lesnar is in it now. Hes terrifying.

Personally I love the ground fighting - the problem with UFC at the moment is the fighters are encouraged to 'stand and bang' to make it more exciting for the casual fans - so it looks a bit like bad kick boxing..

I love the stand and bang!

Thats what she said....

So of the old Pride fights were amazing too - back when Wandy was an animal and the rules allowed him to stomp the living shit out of people.

And when Sak fought Royce for 90mins and then went on to take Igor V to over time in the 2nd round...

I think this deserves its own thread :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back