The World Cup (2 Viewers)

The pace of this game so far! I'm not sure this high tempo is going to work for the Germany again. Argentina look so dangerous on the break. They're lucky not to be a couple down so far.

Haha Higuain is one unlucky bastard alright. That one on one against Neuer was far from easy, but he [Ray Houghton]HAS to get it on target[/Ray Houghton]. I would have loved it if he'd gone for a wee chip instead, see if Neuer could scramble back!

8.00 pm kick off

Not 9.00 as it has mostly been for the recent games

I had to throw my dinner down my neck in 10 minutes. Moot point as the cops have now closed the road down to my new local because some fool made a show of himself during his arrest. The stupid cunt even cried.
I'll have a Franziskaner please.
Augustiener for me please. Fischladen is gone apparently. That's a shame, anyone know if the tea shop and Super Molly's are still open ?

Anyway back to the match. Higuain ? Fuck sake. Whois it here that doesn't rate him ?

High quality final here. More football than last year and five times more than 1990 already. Anyone else see it going the distance ?

Seedorf saying what we're all thinking on BBC. Muller is some whooooer for the open spaces isn't he ?

Messi will destroy Hummels and Boateng if they don't drop back further.

10457511_10204539811634838_7860834658428554624_n.jpg

FUCKING PRICKS

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

It cant be fucking penos

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back