The Wet Room (1 Viewer)

Things I discovered tonight....

Right... tripod... guys like girls who can drink more buckfast than they can, then they are not pleased when I know more about their favorite band than they do. I donnt see myself as a music nerd but sweet jesus mars volta being your favorite band and your answer being "i dont know that song, they're only on my itunes".

Why do I know all their singles and i dont even like them, then i starteed to talk about my love of electro after they did and my love of the majority of the stuff that comes of ed banger records and they didnt know anything that i was talking about other than ""i seen boys noise" in wax by accident. fuck it, i dont think i know anything about music anymore, buyt sweet jesus. fuck it. Plus, I was being really friendly, hoping to meet new friends, as I started to talk to a lot of northern boys about my fella being more northern than they were and all they said to me was "our accent is better than his". Diddles, i hope i'm still as rocking as you are when im your age. the band that won the ucd battle of bands i also dont like.

i'm drinking in the lab. wheee
if i have to be in here on a saturday, it's my right to raid the coffee room booze stash. although i had a fair go of it last night as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back