The Wet Room (1 Viewer)

jarjar.jpg

Why oh why, does one use red bull as a mixer with buckfast.

I fucking hate red bull!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy!ironyyy. This is odd drunk, hahahah my flatmate is texting some one about a dinosoar.. I cant spell the exact dinosoar.

This is fucking disgusting. This is the third bottle of the shite this week. stop. awful.

3 bottles of bucky in a week=Party machine

No its not, its failure.

Lecturer today after presintation, to male filled class:"Everyone else is grand, but roisin is going to fail"
Me: "Nervous laughter"
Some one in class:"Zing"

I fucking hate that woman, everyone does, shes awful to everyone. Very rude and asks people personal questions infront of the whole class. Shes a proper dog.

so last night i passed by a huge, messy fight in temple bar. the blood version of niagara falls was pumping forth from one guy's nose. another guy was pushed into the corner by metal morphosis and subway and was being pretty much kicked to death by two other guys. meanwhile, there were several other guys beating each other senseless. there was blood on the sidewalk, on the walls, on knuckles, fucking everywhere.

fights are nasty.

so last night i passed by a huge, messy fight in temple bar. the blood version of niagara falls was pumping forth from one guy's nose. another guy was pushed into the corner by metal morphosis and subway and was being pretty much kicked to death by two other guys. meanwhile, there were several other guys beating each other senseless. there was blood on the sidewalk, on the walls, on knuckles, fucking everywhere.

fights are nasty.

psh, sidewalk? they're called paths here.

::clef:: i hate when people fight
in the streets at night
it is a truly awful sight
and it's just not right::clef::

No its not, its failure.

Lecturer today after presintation, to male filled class:"Everyone else is grand, but roisin is going to fail"
Me: "Nervous laughter"
Some one in class:"Zing"

I fucking hate that woman, everyone does, shes awful to everyone. Very rude and asks people personal questions infront of the whole class. Shes a proper dog.

Art College?

And imagine anyone being with Carla. She's a fucking harpy. Turk is a pussy-whipped bitch. Even if he wasn't he'd still be a fucking dopey fuck.

And that other doctor's wife is a fucking harridan.

And the blond doctor one is an excuse for a woman.

No wonder I prefer yahoo.health to doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back